Search, checkout & download on the go with the Westerville Library.
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2013
Westerville Library App for Smartphones
Three Ways to Download the App:
1. Scan the QR code below.
2. Go to westerville.boopsie.com.
3. Visit your device's app store and search for "westerville library."
The Westerville Library app works on all major smart phones, including:
Note: Compatible with all web-enabled phones.
Take the library on the go with the Westerville Library mobile app.
List of Features
- Search the catalog.
- Reserve books, movies, music and more.
- Check out items while in the library.
- Access your library account.
- Renew items.
- Find out about upcoming events and programs.
- Download ebooks and eaudiobooks.
- Get library hours, directions and contact information.
Interested? Learn more.
Want to try out the app before you download it? Click on the image below to take a tour and find out how it works.
Menu Items & Features
Search the Catalog: Find books, movies, music & more using the easy catalog search feature.
Check Out Items: Scan the barcodes on library items to check them out with your phone while browsing the shelves or on your way out the door.
My Account: Renew items, check due dates & more with the My Account feature.
Calendar of Events: Browse programs & events.
eBooks & more: Download eBooks, eAudiobooks & more to your phone.
New & Notable: Browse new titles, try out new services & more.
Book Lookup: Scan a barcode while shopping to find out if the library owns an item.
Information about the Library: Find hours, directions & contact information.